"Fusion Rise! Zetton! King Joe! Ultraman Belial, Pedanium Zetton!"
- ―Transformation announcement via the Geed Riser.
|First appearance:||Ultraman Geed Episode 11 (2017)|
|Latest appearance:||Ultraman Geed Episode 12 (2017)|
|Affiliation:||King Joe (Component)|
Subtitle: Belial Fusion Monster (ベリアル融合獣 Beriaru Yūgō-jū?)
- Height: TBA
- Weight: TBA
- Origin: TBA
- Paralleling Orb and Geed's similarity in their usage of past Ultras' powers, the similarities of Pedanium Zetton are as follows:
- Both are one of the strongest adversaries to the Ultra Warriors deployed by alien invaders (Alien Zetton and Alien Pedan), having withstand attacks from Ultras and dish out far greater punishment.
- In their debut appearance, both are deployed through flying saucers (Zetton rides one while King Joe can separate into four).
- Both shared a peculiar habit of waving their arms in mid-air and physical traits, such as ribbed textures on their limbs and a pair of large, light-producing organs on their chests.
- In their debut appearance, both are defeated by the attack teams instead of their Ultra counterparts (Zetton was destroyed by Zero Gravity Bomb while King Joe was destroyed by Ryton R30 Bomb).
- In Ultraman Max, they served under the same master (an Alien Zetton) and are improvised variants of the original (Zetton is bigger and heavier than its Showa counterpart while King Joe is built from a different metal, Zettonium instead of Pedanium).
- They serve as the final villains of Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle and are catalysts in Rei's awakening as Reimon and his Gomora into EX Gomora.
Powers and Weapons
|Ultraman Geed Kaiju & Seijin|
|Alien Pegassa Pega | Skull Gomora | Alien Shadow Zena | Dada | Darklops Zero | Alien Hook | Alien Pitt | Eleking | Samekujira | Moko | Arstron | Thunder Killer | Galactron | Tyrant | Zandrias | Pedanium Zetton | Star Bem Gyeron | Gubila | Chimeraberos | Zegan|