|Person Coming from the Door|
|Ultraman Max, Episode 19|
|Air date|| 11/05/2005
|Screenplay by||Sotaro Hayashi|
|Directed by||Hirochika Muraishi|
|Special skill director||Hirochika Muraishi|
|Watch on Crunchyroll|
Max dreams about an ancient encounter with an alien. Meanwhile, Yoshinaga is called because some excavators have discovered what seems to be an ancient puzzle...
Kaito dreams about Max battling Gilfas, but is wakened by Mizuki. Professor Yoshinaga is called to help investigate some ruins. She is shown an ancient puzzle, which the scientist believes will cause something to occur when solved. A tablet is also discovered by Professor Ozaki, detailing an alien similar to the one in Kaito's dream.
Kaito and Mizuki are sent to the excavation site. As soon as Kaito touches the puzzle, it solves itself, and a door materializes. When they open it, Alien Tarla attacks. They drive him off, but the door sucks Mizuki into it and then vanishes.
Elly works on the stone combination puzzle, which activates the door. Meanwhile, Mizuki awakes on a mysterious place with three suns, and explores. She is attacked by Alien Tarla, and falls down a rocky slope. Ozaki arrives and solves the puzzle. The door appears, and the DASH team members, including Elly enters.
Elly detects Mizuki's vital signs, and finds her in bonds. They free her when Gilfas attacks. Kaito is knocked out, and awakens to see Alien Tarla standing nearby with the Max Spark. He reveals that the Tarla would, When they were in food shortage, they use the door to trade with humanity. They learned that humans were warlike, and decided to become their gods and lead them on the correct path, but were stopped by Max. Most of the Tarla perished, and the one left wants revenge. Kaito uses a flare against the alien, regains the spark, and transforms.
Elly restarts in active mode and scores a hit on Gilfas. DASH manages to escape, and the tablet begins another combination. Max is nearly defeated by the powerful enemy, who can even resist the Max shot. However, he manages to destroy the kaiju with the Max Galaxy. As they leave through the space tunnel, Koba destroys Tarla, who was coming after them.
They escape as the combination finishes and the door shuts.
- Kaito Touma (トウマ・カイト Tōma Kaito?): Sōta Aoyama (青山 草太 Aoyama Sōta?)
- Shigeru Hijikata (ヒジカタ・シゲル Hijikata Shigeru?): Kai Shishido (宍戸 開 Shishido Kai?)
- Mizuki Koishikawa (コイシカワ・ミズキ Koishikawa Mizuki?): Hitomi Hasebe (長谷部 瞳 Hasebe Hitomi?)
- Kenjiro Koba (コバ・ケンジロウ Koba Kenjirō?): Nobuyuki Ogawa (小川 信行 Ogawa Nobuyuki?)
- Sean White (ショーン・ホワイト Shōn Howaito?): Sean Nichols (ショーン・ニコルス Shōn Nikorusu?)
- Elly (エリー Erī?): Hikari Mitsushima (満島 ひかり Mitsushima Hikari?)
- Kenzo Tomioka (トミオカ・ケンゾウ Tomioka Kenzō?): Susumu Kurobe (黒部 進 Kurobe Susumu?)
- Yukari Yoshinaga (ヨシナガ・ユカリ Yoshinaga Yukari?): Hiroko Sakurai (桜井 浩子 Sakurai Hiroko?)
- Ultraman Max (voice) (ウルトラマンマックス（声） Urutoraman Makkusu (koe)?): Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya?)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon?): Shirō Sano (佐野 史郎 Sano Shirō?)
- Dan Moroboshi's actor, Kohji Moritsugu, makes a cameo in this episode as a scientist.
- The episode was premiered in the United States on TOKU on March 10, 2017
- Ultraman Max Volume 6 features episodes 19-22.
- Ultraman Max Complete Season.