|Prophecy of Baradhi|
|Ultraman Max, Episode 11|
|Air date|| 09/10/2005
|Screenplay by||Masaya Ozaki|
|Directed by||Shusuke Kaneko|
|Special skill director||Shusuke Kaneko|
Pursuit at Supersonic Speed
|Watch on Crunchyroll|
The invincible Magnetic Monster Antlar arrives, predicted by an ancient prophecy. The prophecy, however, may hold the key to its defeat.
While Kaito and Mizuki are patrolling the city, a large amount of the ground caves in and sand is thrown up, burying buildings. A strong magnetic field blocks camera and satellite. Base Titan's systems are paralyzed, and communications knocked out. Kaito and Mizuki are forced to make an emergency landing. Sand erupts in front of them, and Antlar appears. The two attack, as the monster steals their weapons with magnetism before burrowing away, and they return.
Professor Yukari Yoshinaga discovers that, long ago, a civilization called Baradhi was destroyed by Antlar. They left a prophecy, saying that in 4,000 years, the kaiju would return. This was discovered in a great archeologist's, Professor Sakata's, findings, however, he passed away 5 years previously.
Mizuki and Kaito go to research him and run into his daughter. However, she refuses to help them, because she believes Antlar is a punishment to humanity for destroying the environment. Left to research on their own, the pair find out that the Blue Stone of Baradhi was left to defeat the monster. They do not know that the daughter of Sakata has the stone. Then Antlar attacks.
The daughter, Yuri, helps two nurses rescue disabled children, while DASH engages Antlar from the ground. Mizuki sees the three woman and joins them. While they free the kids, Yuri gives Mizuki the blue stone. Outside, separated from the others, Kaito transforms, but Max seems unable to defeat the kaiju.
Yuri and Mizuki get the blue stone to the rest of the team, and fire a laser using the blue stone as a lens. The shot paralyzes Antlar, and Max destroys him. Yuri notes that humans study history to benefit the future.
- Kaito Touma (トウマ・カイト Tōma Kaito?): Sōta Aoyama (青山 草太 Aoyama Sōta?)
- Shigeru Hijikata (ヒジカタ・シゲル Hijikata Shigeru?): Kai Shishido (宍戸 開 Shishido Kai?)
- Mizuki Koishikawa (コイシカワ・ミズキ Koishikawa Mizuki?): Hitomi Hasebe (長谷部 瞳 Hasebe Hitomi?)
- Kenjiro Koba (コバ・ケンジロウ Koba Kenjirō?): Nobuyuki Ogawa (小川 信行 Ogawa Nobuyuki?)
- Sean White (ショーン・ホワイト Shōn Howaito?): Sean Nichols (ショーン・ニコルス Shōn Nikorusu?)
- Elly (エリー Erī?): Hikari Mitsushima (満島 ひかり Mitsushima Hikari?)
- Kenzo Tomioka (トミオカ・ケンゾウ Tomioka Kenzō?): Susumu Kurobe (黒部 進 Kurobe Susumu?)
- Yukari Yoshinaga (ヨシナガ・ユカリ Yoshinaga Yukari?): Hiroko Sakurai (桜井 浩子 Sakurai Hiroko?)
- Ultraman Max (voice) (ウルトラマンマックス（声） Urutoraman Makkusu (koe)?): Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya?)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon?): Shirō Sano (佐野 史郎 Sano Shirō?)
- Ultraman Max Volume 4 features episodes 11-14.
- This episode was later featured in New Ultraman Retsuden Episode 135: Prophecy of Baradhi: Return of Antlar!
- The episode was premiered on American television by TOKU on March 6, 2017