|Series:||Ultraman Geed (2017)|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Geed Episode 1: Welcome to the Secret Base (2017)|
|Number of appearances:||TBA|
|Affiliation:||Kei Fukuide (Creator)|
Ultraman Belial (Original Master)
Riku Asakura (Current Master)
Alien Pegassa Pega
|Portrayed by:||Suzuko Mimori|
RE.M. (レム Remu?) (Stands for Report Management) is an A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) character from Ultraman Geed. She manages the underground base Nebula House after Riku inherit its use and support the youth when fighting as Ultraman Geed.
- Subtitle: Report Management System (報告管理システム Hōkoku Kanri Shisutemu?)
- U-Tom subtitle: Spherical-Type Reconnaissance Machine (球体型偵察機 Kyūtai-gata Teisatsu-ki?)
RE.M. was built alongside the underground base at some point of unknown period by Kei Fukuide. She was also managed by Ultraman Belial during his use of said base before it was deserted sometime later, leaving behind a set of Riser, Ultra Capsules and Ultra Capsule Holder.
In the present day, she surfaced through her U-Tom and met both Riku Asakura and Pega, both of which were rendered homeless from Skull Gomora's attack. Completing her scan on Riku regarding the presence of B Factor (Belial's DNA), she provided him access to the base and his devices, to which she revealed his true nature as an Ultraman. After his second battle with Skull Gomora, Riku and Pega invited Laiha Toba into their base due to her information on Little Star after Belial's programming sealed its info from RE.M.'s accessibility. As Riku would fight against monster attacks, RE.M. assist him in searching for valuable info and recorded the data of Little Star into her drive. After Kei Fukuide reveals himself to be the one behind Riku's creation, RE.M. came into conclusion that he is the creator of Nebula House and was the one who prepared all of Riku's transformation devices. But since the boy is her current master, she declared her loyalty to him instead.
Powers and Weapons
- Inner Maintenance: As the Artificial Intelligence of Nebula House, she is capable of manipulate the base's inner workings.
- U-Tom (ユートム Yūtomu?): During reconnaissance missions, RE.M. can deploy/inhabit a smaller spherical drone on the outside world.
- Blood Scanning: She is capable of performing a blood scan on the user with a small spark of electricity.
- RE.M. shares the same traits to Partel from Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA, in that both are Artificial Intelligences that inhabit a robot and created/owned by a villain. Their voice actresses formerly voiced main characters of Love Live! anime series.
- Her spherical drone shares its name with a robot from Ultraseven.