|First appearance:||Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy Episode 26: "The Door To The Nothingness" (2004)|
|Latest appearance:||Ultraman Geed Episode 20: "The 10:00 AM Monster Bird" (2017)|
|Affiliation:||Dark Alien Army|
Subtitle: Radio-Wave Phantom (電波怪人 Denpa Kaijin?)
- Height: 373 m
- Weight: 450,000 t
- Origin: Unknown
Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy
Rekyum Man came from a world where his people relied on the power of imagination, and have extinguished their supply. Rekyum Man manipulated a cartoonist named Sasayama into adding a strange new radio wave to the Tokyo Tower II and started broadcasting, sapping up the imaginative qualities of the humans. After the humans began their retaliation, Rekyum Man transformed into a giant form to try and fight back, but a carefully aimed high-frequency radio-wave destroys him, ending the threat.
- Rekyum Man is based on Kemur Man from the original Ultra Q episode #19 “Challenge From The Year 2020″.
- Rekyum Man's name is very similar to the word "requiem", though the absolute connection is unlikely canon.
Ultraman Orb The Movie: Lend Me The Power of Bonds!
Powers and Weapons
- Imagination Consumption: Rekyum Man can consume human imaginations.
- Size Change: Rekyum Man can alter his size into gigantic.
- Human Disguise: Although his head excluded, the Rekyum Man was shown capable of shifting the appearance of his body into that of a human.
- Sword: Being a guard for the Dark Alien Army, Rekyum Man is armed with a sword.