|Home world:||Yapool's dimension|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Ace Episode 12 "The Red Flower of Cactus Hell" (1972)|
|Latest appearance:||Shin Ultraman Retsuden Episode 52: "The Spark Dolls Theater Taro" (2014)|
Reconstructed Verokron II (Partner)
Reconstructed Bemstar (Partner)
Subtitle: Cactus Super Beast (さぼてん超獣 Saboten Choju?)
One of Yapool's choju, Sabotendar was unleashed in a city where it smashed everything in site, even with TAC and Japan's SDF on the assult. Ultraman Ace was quick to arrive on the scene and both Ultra and Choju battled. Ace's arm was briefly stabbed by the choju in the middle of battle, but backup for Ace came in the form of TAC, who teamed up with the Ultra to attack the choju. However, before it could be finished off, Sabotendar escaped by turning itself into a tiny cactus.
In its Cactus form, it was taken under refuge by an oblivious boy who used the cactus as a pet, feeding it bugs. Eventually, Sabotendar regained its health and resumed its attack on the city. Again, Ultraman Ace and TAC returned to engage Sabotendar in battle into a standstill. Despite revealing some new powers which included its tongue and its ball form, Ace fougth back and caught the cactus monster off guard, hurling it into the air while it was in its ball form and sliced it in half with the Ultra Guillotine, killing Sabotendar.
- Sabotendar's costume would later be reused to create the choju Mazarius.
- Sabotendar's roar is a heavily modifyed Gango roar.
- Although not physically seen, Sabotendar is one of the monsters that makes up Beryudora's body in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie.
- Sabaotendar's name is derived from Saboten (サボテン) meaning cactus in japanese.
After Reconstructed Bemstar was starting to lose to Ultraman Taro, Yapool summoned weaker versions of his choju, Sabotendar and Velokron to help it. However, they were no match for Taro's might and ZAT's assaults. In the end, Sabotendar II was destroyed by Ultraman Taro's Storium Ray.
- Re-Sabotendar's roar is a reused Mukadendar roar.
- Re-Sabotendar's costume is not the same as the one from Ultraman Ace. However, some repairs needed to be carried out on the suit, which is why he looks slightly different. His spikes are longer, his colors are brighter and he lacks some of the detail present on the original.
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 50,000 t
- Origin: Yapool dimension → Tokyo
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Thorn Missile (トゲミサイル Toge Misairu?): Sabotender can launch the thorns that surround his body at opponents, they are highly explosive on contact.
- Tongue: Sabotendar's tongue is long and flexible, able to ensnarl opponents.
- Ball Form: Sabotendar can form his body into a ball. In this form he can fly around in the air.
- Cactus Form: Sabotendar can disguise himself as a tiny cactus to hide from his opponents.
- Flames: Sabotendar can spew flames from his mouth.
- Acid Spray: Sabotender can emit a stream of acid from his mouth.
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 55,000 t
- Origin: Yapool's vehicle → Oil refinery
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Body Thorn: Reconstructed Sabotender still had his thorns all over his body though now it was only used for defense.
- Flash Travel: Like Reconstructed Verokron II, Reconstructed Sabotendar can change himself into an energy ball to travel.
|Ultraman Ace Kaiju & Seijin|
|Verokron | Yapool | Chameleking | Vakishim | Garan | Aribunta | Giron Man | Brocken | Alien Metron.Jr | Doragory | Muruchi II | Gammas | Zaigon | Alien Antira | Unitang | Sabotendar | Barabas | Ace Killer | King Crab | Cattle God | Cowra | She-Devil | Hotarunga | Black Pigeon | Android Couple | King Kappa | Zemistlar | Aprasar | Aprasar Fairy | Space Mask | Black Satan | Giant Yapool | Mazaron Man | Yojo | Mazarius | Alien Orion | Sphinx | Alien Hipporito | Lunaticks | Undergroundmon | Gitagitanga | Red Jack | Baktari | Coakes | Bad Baalon | Kaiteigagan | Dreamgillas | Soundgillar | Machless | Snowgiran | Namahage | Alien Fire | Firemons | Alien Steal | Kaimanda | Shishigoran | Iceron | Woo II | Fubigirara | Onidevil | Gasegon | Daidarahoshi | Hanzagiran | Verokron II | Yapool Woman | Univerlages | Aquarius | Alien Revole | Signalion | Geegon | Alien Simon | Jumbo King|
|Ultraman Taro Kaiju & Seijin|
|Oil Drinker | Tigris Flower | Astromons | Cosmo Liquid | Live King | King Tortoise | Queen Tortoise | Mini Tortoise | Jirenma | Ganza | Tagarl | Tondaile | Arindo Ants | Arindo | Depparas | Basara | Volkeller | Sheltar | Enmargo | Miegon | Okariyan | Birdon | Kemjila | Flying Raidron | King Zemira | Pandora | Chinpe | Rodera | Space Moths | Mururoa | Rabbidog | Mukadender | Mandarin Grass | Alien Mefilas II | Eleking II | Reconstructed Giant Yapool | Reconstructed Bemstar | Reconstructed Sabotendar | Reconstructed Verokron II | Mushra | Guron | Alien Temperor | Alien Katan | Grost | Hertz | Alien Medusa | Alien Miracle | Alien Terrorist | Mochiron | Tyrant | Gongoros | Android Seiko | Elegia | Motokureron | Alien Kisaragi | OniBanba | Memole | Alien Dorzu | Piccolo | Gorgosaurus | Gelan | Alien File | Veron | Orphy | Alien Khan | Garaking | Rindon | Dorobon | Samekujira | Alien Valky|