|Home world:||Planet Earth (Nebula M78 Universe)|
|First appearance:||Return of Ultraman episode 13 "Terror of The Two Tsunami Monsters, Tokyo's Dalong Reel"|
|Latest appearance:||Shin Ultraman Retsuden episode 12 "Revival Super Analysis of Tyrant! Part 1" (2013)|
Subtitle: Tsunami Monster (津波怪獣 Tsunami Kaijū?)
- Length: 43 m
- Weight: 35,000 t
- Origin: West Irian Islands waters
One night, a ship carrying diamonds was suddenly attacked by Seamons and her mate, Seagorath. After sinking the ship with their weather-controlling powers, the two monsters retreated.
Later, on the island of Hachijōjima, Seamons rose from the ocean and attacked a refinery. MAT arrived to slow Seamons down, surrounding the monster in a wall of fire with their weapons. Feeling threatened, Seamons howled out to her mate. Seagorath heard the call and using his own weather control powers, Seagorath created a tsunami hundreds of feet tall and directed it towards Japan. Luckily, Ultraman Jack arrived, creating the Ultra Barrier and successfully repelled the tsunami back, subduing Seagorath by dragging him underwater, but losing most of his own energy in the process. With Ultraman Jack weakened, Seamons easily fought Jack to a standstill, forcing Jack to leave while Seamons continued her rampage.
Once Japan's Self Defense Force appeared and attacked Seamons while she was alone, Seamons called out to her mate again and this time Seagorath joined her in their attack by using their weather controlling powers to create a tornado to eliminate the SDF. To ensure they wouldn't attack his mate again, Seagorath stayed on dry land and the two began their mating process. The next day, Ultraman Jack returned to battle once again but he had a very difficult time dealing with both monsters and their weather controlling powers. Luckily, a newly-tested Laser Gun SP-70 was created by MAT and fired at Seagorath's massive horn, successfully destroying it. Without their advantage of her mate's weather control, Seamons retreated back into the ocean with Seagorath, never to be seen again.
- Seamons' name is actually a shortened version of "sea monster."
- Although Seamons' subtitle is "Tsunami Monster," Seagorath was the only who created the tsunami.
- Seamons is one of the monsters that doesn't make up Beryudora's body in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie.
- Seamons makes an appearence in New Ultraman Retsuden Episode 12 in Ultraman Taro's flashback to Seagorath.
- It was stated in a Japanese magazine that both Seagorath and Seamons returned to the ocean floor and had a few children called Minigoras.
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Weather Control: When accompanied by Seagorath, Seamons's horn allows her to control and manipulate the weather.
- Horn Lightning: Seamons can release a powerful beam of electricity from her horn. Shocks foes, rather than creating explosions.
- Adept Swimmer: Seamons can swim at 98 knots.
- Seagorath Calling: Seamons, when in peril, can emit her help howl to call Seagorath.
|Return of Ultraman Kaiju & Seijin|
|Takkong | Zazahn | Arstron | Sadola | Detton | Kingsaurus III | Gudon | Twin Tail | Gorbagos | Ghostron | Dangar | Stegon | Mognezun | Shugaron | Seamons | Seagorath | Eledortus | Terochilus | Bemstar | Sartan | Magnedon | Beacon | Gokinezula | Zanika | Vacuumon | Kupukupu | Kingstron | Zagorath | Nokogilin | Gronken | Varricane | Yadokarin | Oxter | Plooma | Alien Zelan | King Maimai | Alien Mates | Muruchi | Leogon | Pris-Ma | Draculas | Re-Seagorath | Re-Bemstar | Black King | Alien Nackle | Alien Varduck | Alien Black | Snowgon | Alien Baltan. Jr | Builgamo | Alien Stora | Paragon | Alien Grotes | Kodaigon | Granadas | Alien Centaurus | Robonez | Alien Cygnus-61 | Alien Messie | Alien Zoole | Red Killer | Femigon | Yametaranese | Sasahiller | Alien Ateria | Alien Mysteler | King Bockle | Alien Bat | Zetton II|