Harnessing untold energy
Absorbing life energy
|First Appearance:||Hard Boiled River|
Slimtonium is a mineral that appears in Ultraman Orb, specifically episode 18.
Examples of Slimtonium vary in size and shape, Shaplay's Slimtonium was a large Crystal, colored blue, with a black overlay on the bottom, however, it seemed that the mineral was used in common jewelry, as it was seen on civillians, however, in a necklace form.
- Empowering and Awakening: It can awaken and empower a kaiju, infusing the beast with its energy and giving it unnatural abilities.
- Reflect: It was able to knock away Shibukawa's shots just from Shaplay holding it up as a shield.
- Absorb: Its main purpose is to absorb life energy, which was used by Alien Shaplay in scamming people into wearing Slimtonium jewelery in order to magically slim down. It can also absorb energy from a shot, namely Shibukawa's pistol shots.
- Transfer: Silmtonium is capable of transferring whatever life energy it has absorbed into a larger peice.
- Slimtonium is most likely based off Ultonium which was the stone the orginal ALien Shaplay.