|So That I Can Be Me|
|Ultraman Geed, Episode 6|
|Written by||Uiko Miura|
|Directed by||Ryuichi Ichino|
So That I Can Be Me (僕が僕であること Boku ga Boku dearu koto) is the sixth episode of Ultraman Geed.
Geed is unable to defeat Kei's new Fusion Rise, Thunder Killer, until Zero shows up. Riku learns about what it takes to be an Ultraman and gains his new weapon, the Geed Claw.
Geed boldly faces Thunder Killer in both Primitive and Solid Burning but his attacks are nearly useless against the fusion beast. Despite the evacuation completed, oddly the monster doesn't seem to target a Little Star unlike the previous encounters. Zero appears to assist Geed, only for Thunder Killer to retreat. Leito enters the Nebula House for the first time and RE.M.'s machinations allow both him and Zero to communicate. Riku gets into an argument with Leito over whoever's life was easier until RE.M. provides a solution.
Later on that day, Riku and Pega get to work under Alien Shaplay's disguising apparatus while Leito experiences both part-time work in Ginga Market and training. In the end, both learn the hard way that neither lives are greater than they expect. The next day, both apologize for underestimating each others' lives while Leito tells Riku that his daughter's Mayu is what motivated him to move forward in his life regardless of the hardships. After deciding to no longer using the Shaplay Metal badge, Laiha told Riku that Thunder Killer's objective was solely to attack Ultraman Geed instead of targeting a nearby Little Star. It was then when said monster appeared once more, prompting Riku to dash in as Geed.
Not content on giving up, his spirit brings forth the Geed Claw, allowing the Ultra to turn the tides of the battle. At the end of the battle, Laiha puts Riku into training while Kei Fukuide meets his master, Ultraman Belial. Being blessed with the power to Fusion Rise again, he commences the operation to remove the interloper.
- Riku: "Ultra Capsule Navi! Here are today's capsules!"
- Riser: Ultraman Cosmos!
- RE.M.: Ultraman Cosmos. Height: 47 meters. Weight: 42,000 tons. His blue Luna form is emblematic of his kindness.
- Riku: Next up is this one!
- Riser: Ace Killer!
- RE.M.: The extradimensional giant, Ace Killer. Height: 40 meters. Weight: 43,000 tons. A powerful giant created to defeat Ultraman Ace.
- Riku: Be sure to watch next time!
- Riku Asakura (朝倉リク Asakura Riku)/Ultraman Geed (voice): Tatsuomi Hamada (濱田龍臣 Hamada Tatsuomi)
- Laiha Toba (鳥羽ライハ Toba Raiha): Chihiro Yamamoto (山本千尋 Yamamoto Chihiro)
- Kei Fukuide (伏井出ケイ Fukuide Kei): Kunito Watanabe (渡辺邦斗 Watanabe Kunito)
- Leito Igaguri (伊賀栗レイト Igaguri Reito): Yuta Ozawa (小澤 雄太 Ozawa Yūta)
- Lumina Igaguri (伊賀栗ルミナ Igaguri Rumina): Hitomi Hasebe (長谷部瞳 Hasabe Hitomi)
- Mayu Igaguri (伊賀栗マユ Igaguri Mayu): Mirei Shimizu (清水美怜 Shimizu Mirei)
- Alien Pegassa Pega (ペガッサ星人ペガ Pegassa Seijin Pega Voice): Megumi Han (潘 めぐみ Han Megumi)
- RE.M. (レム Remu Voice): Suzuko Mimori (三森すずこ Mimori Suzuko)
- Alien Shadow Zena (シャドー星人ゼナShintaro Asanuma (浅沼晋太郎 Asanuma Shintarō) ):
- Ultraman Zero (ウルトラマンゼロ Urutoraman Zero Voice) : Mamoru Miyano (宮野真守 Miyano Mamoru)
- Caster: Chisato Kawai (川合千里 Kawai Chisato)
- OL: Sahara Tanaka (田中咲葉良 Tanaka Sahara)
- Officer: Ichiro Furusawa (古沢一郎 Furusawa Ichirō)
- Salary man: Ryuji Maeda (前田竜治 Maeda Ryūji), Shunji Mitani (三谷隼司 Mitani Shunji), Akino Aiba (相羽あきの Aiba Akino), Megumi Yuzuki (結月めぐみ Yuzuki Megumi)
- Reception: Momo Aoki (碧木もも Aoki Momo)
- Woman: Hina Mizuki (美月ひな Mizuki Hina)
- Old man: Motoichiro Suzuki (鈴木本一郎 Suzuki Motoichirō)
- Child: Yuta Kajihara (梶原裕太 Kajihara Yūta), Shinoko Fukushima (福島知乃心 Fukushima Shinoko), Shunta Ito (伊藤駿太 Itō Shunta), Karen Kawamorita (川守田花恋 Kawamorita Karen), Ruri Matsuo (松尾瑠莉 Matsuo Ruri), Ayame Kyomure (京牟礼采姫 Kyōmure Ayame), Kisora Fujimoto (藤本希空 Fujimoto Kisora)
- Ultraman Geed: Hideyoshi Iwata (岩田栄慶 Iwata Hideyoshi)
- Ultraman Zero: Akira Okabe (岡部暁 Okabe Akira)
- Pega: Satomi Maruta (丸田聡美 Maruta Satomi)
- Thunder Killer: Kazunori Yokoo (横尾和則 Yokoo Kazunori)
- In the interview with random people on street, one says he does not like Geed's appearance, a reference to the fanbase not liking his design.
- When Kei speaks to Ultraman Belial in some other dimension like area, this mirrors how Hayata from Ultraman first met and fused with Ultraman, only that here Belial does not merge with Kei, but grants him a small portion of his Reionics power to Fusion Rise.