|First appearance:||Ultraman Dyna episode 25 "Kolakerf 3000 Has Not Surfaced Part 1"|
|Latest appearance:||Shin Ultraman Retsuden episode 63: "Alien Chibu Exceller's Super Analysis of Five King Part 1" (2014)|
Subtitile: Aquatic Organism (水棲生命体 Mizusu seimei-tai?)
- Height: 193 m
- Weight: 719, 000 t
- Origin: Space
Landing in the Antarctic ocean, Spume created a casualty that was sent to be dealt with by Super GUTS. Super GUTS then arrived in their Kolakerf 3000 and began the rescue mission by descending into the ocean. However, Spume captured the Kolakerf NF-3000 and also controlled the Man-Made sun NSP Campanella for it to crash onto the Earth, thus creating a crisis. Spume then opened many hatches and sent his Digon in to demolish SGUTS. Asuka was sent to shut off the Digon but was unable to escape before the door closed. Dyna then appeared and Spume sent his Reigubas to deal with Dyna and succeeded in freezing Dyna on Antarctica. However, Spume's victory would be short lived as Reigubas was tricked into freeing Dyna and was then destroyed. Spume himself was then wounded by Mai in the GUTS Marine. Spume used his jet repulsion to flee Earth but was caught up by Dyna in Miracle Type, who restored the Man-Made Sun to its original position and killed Spume by shooting light towards the Man-Made Sun and having the light to be enhanced and reflected, striking Spume and obliterating it.
- Spume also appeared in Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3. It isn't a playable character, but it can only appear in the cutscene in "Kolakerf 3000 Has Not Surfaced" scenario (only showing its tentacles).
Powers and Abilities
- Cold Resistance: Spume can survive the extremely cold temperatures of Antarctica's coast.
- Hacking: Spume can take over machines and use them for his own benefits.
- Tentacles: Spume has very long tentacles ideal for grabbing and constricting.
- Summon: Spume can summon Digons (multiple) and Reigubas (single) when needed.
- Jet Propulsion: Spume can jet propel itself to fly as far as Earth's orbit or for swimming underwater.
- Adept Swimmer: Spume can swim at moderate speeds.
- Telepathy: Spume can communicate with the target's mind.