|Home world:||Prehistoric Earth|
|First appearance:||Dinosaur Expedition Born Free Episode TBA|
Stegoceras (ステゴセラス Sutegoserasu) is a genus of small pachycephalosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous period of North America.
A Stegoceras was one of the many targets of time traveling poachers in Dinosaur Expedition Born Free.
- Height: N/A (Born Free), 1.3 m (real life)
- Length: N/A (Born Free), 2 m (real life)
- Weight: N/A (Born Free), 10-40 kg (real life)
- Origin: Prehistoric Earth
Dinosaur Expidition Born Free
The Stegoceras was hunted by poachers, and became quite aggressive. Due to it's aggressiveness, the Born Free crew had to kill it.
- Unlike it's normal counterpart, this stegoceras has rows of sharp teeth.
- It's body resembles that of a theropod. Also, it is labeled as a Troodon, which was thought to have been synonymous with it.
Trivia not relevant for the series
- Stegoceras means "Horn roof" in Greek.
- Several other species have been placed in the genus over the years, but these have since been moved to other genera or deemed junior synonyms.
Powers and Abilities
- Bone Dome: Located on the top of it's head, Stegoceras has a helmet made of bone, perfect for ramming into enemies.
Dinosaur Expedition Born Free
|Dinosaur Expedition Born Free Kaiju|
|Giant Ammonite (pilot episode) | Brontosaurus | Allosaurus | Tyrannosaurus | Triceratops | Trachodon | Stegosaurus | Iguanodon | Pteranodons |Gorgosaurus | Stegoceras | Ankylosaurus | Polacanthus | Monoclonius | Brachiosaurus | Corythosaurus | Diplodocus | Ezomikasa Dragon|