|Taiketsu! Ultra Hero|
|Release date:||March 5th, 2004|
|Game modes:||1P Player|
|Ratings:||A (All ages) (In accordance to Japan's CERO)|
|Platform(s):||Game Boy Advance|
Taiketsu! Ultra Hero (対決! ウルトラヒーロー - Taiketsu! Urutorahīrō) is a fighting game. It was developed by Jordon and published by Nintendo.
- 1P mode
- 2P mode
- Tournament Mode
- Options and Extras
- Ultra Seven
- Ultraman Jack
- Ultraman Taro
- Ultraman Tiga
- Power Type
- Sky Type
- Ultraman Dyna
- Flash Type
- Strong Type
- Miracle Type
- Ultraman Gaia
- Ultraman Agul
Aliens and MonstersEdit
- Alien Baltan
- Dinosaur Tank (refered to as "Dinotank")
- Zetton II (refered to as "Z-Ton")
- Gatanozoa (refered to as "Gatanothor")
- The game sprites of the Ultramen and Monsters featured in this game will later be used as templates for their MUGEN character sprites.
- When fighting against yourself (e.g. Ultraman vs. Ultraman), the Ultra Heroes' clones will have a lighter shade of their original color (e.g. Ultraman pink, Seven orange). The monsters will have mostly greenish hues, with Zetton as blue and Dinosaur Tank as green. However, two players cannot play as Gatanozoa simultaneously.
- This game shows Reicubas as being shorter than Ultraman Dyna, which might have led to the mistake of Bandai over-sizing their Reigubas figure.
- This is the only video game to include Zetton's Jack incarnation as "Zetton II."
- You are still able to get the game on your phone today from the internet.