|Home world:||Planet Earth (Guardians of the Earth Timeline)|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Gaia Episode 7 "The Cleansing of the Earth"|
Subtitle: Nature Control Machine (自然コントロールマシーン Shizen Kontorōru Mashīn?)
- Height: 48 m
- Weight: 84,000 t
- Origin: Space
Created by unknown beings, Tenkai, along with Enzan and Shinryoku were made to repopulate Earth with new specimens when one species "overevolves". Tenkai was the first of the three to be activated, unleashing a tornado and slowly sweeping towards Japan. However, one of its pieces flew into a building and was examined by XIG, thus revealing its existence. Tenkai was then assaulted by Team Lightning and hurried to Japan's shores and attached itself to its base, and began ramming at the fighters repeatively. Ultraman Gaia soon appeared and the two clashed. Unfortunately, Gaia could not hold on to Tenkai for very long due to its rotation, and soon Tenkai began to hammer Gaia with tornadoes and hurricane. The hero seemingly disappeared, but not for long. As Tenkai rose up, Gaia burst through the ground and drilled a hole in the center of Tenkai's body, emerging through the top with Tenkai's main control system. Later, Gaia carried the system away.
Powers and Abilities
- Weather Control: Tenkai can control the atmosphere at its please.
- Tornado: Tenkai can summon a tornado to begin the cleansing process.
- Hurricane: Tenkai can summon hurricanes to protect itself.
- Rotation: Tenkai's base can rotate so that it is impossible to touch
- Flight: Since its purpose was to cleanse the atmosphere, Tenkai can fly very well.
- Base: Tenkai owns a base underground that it can attach to in case for combat.