|The 5 Ultra Pledges|
|Return of Ultraman, Episode 51|
|Screenplay by||Shozo Uehara|
|Directed by||Ishiro Honda|
|Special skill director||Yoichi Manoda|
Invitation from Hell
Shine! The Five Ultra Brothers
Jiro and Rumiko are kidnapped by an alien. Ultraman and MAT must find a way to rescue them, but the infamous Zetton has arrived on earth.
Hideki Goh is having recurring nightmares, and gets a call from an unknown figure . He is ordered to go to a baseball stadium. Meanwhile, Jiro, and Rumiko wake up in a baseball stadium and try to escape, but are stalled by Alien Bat.
Goh arrives at the stadium, and encounters the infamous Zetton, now under Bat's control. Goh tries to transform into Ultraman, but the alien warrior refuses to allow it. Zetton was the only monster that the original Ultraman couldn't defeat, and Jack is paralysed by fear. Bat then tells Goh of Zetton's victory over Ultraman. He threatens to unleash Zetton II on the city. An angered Goh leaves abruptly.
Goh reports his findings to his teammates at MAT, who decide to have one contingent fight Zetton, who is rampaging in the city, while another contingent rescues the Sakatas. MAT manages to rescue the Sakatas, but Goh is shot down by Zetton. Meanwhile, Bat transforms into a giant and the duo start to continue to rampage throughout the city.
Ultraman Jack, touched by Goh and MAT's courage allows the former to transform one last time.
With the assistance of MAT, Ultraman manages to stab Alien Bat and kill him. He then destroys Zetton with his Ultra Hurricane and Specium Beam, avenging the original Ultraman's defeat.
Goh, presumed to be dead, has a funeral service held by MAT and the Sakatas near the Ocean. When MAT leaves, Goh appears to Jiro and Rumiko one last time. Goh knows he needs to go to M78. He tells Jiro to recite The 5 Ultra Pledges but he refused to. Goh saids goodbye to Jiro and transforms into Ultraman. Jiro shouts the 5 Ultra Pledges at both Goh and Ultraman while they vanish into the sky and return to to M78.
- Hideki Goh (郷 秀樹 Gō Hideki?):Jiro Dan (団 時朗, Dan Jirō?)
- Ryu Ibuki (伊吹 竜, Ibuki Ryu?):Negami Atsushi (根上 淳, Negami Atsushi?)
- Takeshi Minami (南 猛 Minami Takeshi?):Shunsuke Ikeda (池田 駿介, Ikeda Shunsuke?)
- Ippei Ueno (上野 一平, Uneo Ippei?):Hatashi Mitsushi (三井 恒, Mitsushi Hatashi?)
- Yuriko Oka (丘 ユリ子, Oka Yuriko?):Mika Katsuragi (桂木美加,Katauragi Mika?)
- Fumio Kishida (岸田文夫 Kishida Fumo?):Ken Nishida (西田健, Nishida Ken?)
- Jiro Sakata (坂田 次郎, Sakata Jirō?):Kawaguchi Hideki (川口英樹, Hideki Kawaguchi?)
- Rumiko Maruno (村野 ルミ子, Maruno Rumiko?):Iwasaki Kazuko ( 和子 岩崎, Kazuko Iwasaki?)
- The Original Ultraman (初代ウルトラマン, Shōdai Urutoraman Voice?), & Ultraman (ウルトラマン, Urutoraman Voice?): Isao Yatsu (谷津勲, Yatsu Isao?)
- Alien Bat (バット星人, Batto Seijin Voice?): Osamu Saka (阪 脩, Osamu Saka?)
- Narrator (ナレーター, Nareta?): Akira Nagoya (名古屋章, Nagoya Akira?)
Kaiju and Aliens
- Return of Ultraman Volume 13 Features Episodes 49-51.
- With a rating of 29.5%, this is the highest rating episode of the Return of Ultraman.
- In the orginal Qualinty when Ultraman Jack does his pose at the end of the episode the sky is afternoon, but in the HD Verison the sky is blue.
The 5 Ultra Pledges
- I will not go to school on an empty stomach
- I will go out and play when the weather is good.
- I will watch out for cars when watching the street.
- I will not rely on others.
- I will play and run around barefoot.
The Five Ultra Pledges 2011
- Happened in 2011 during the events of the Tokyo-Pacific Ocean Earthquake, Ultraman fund was established, loaded with power saving and cheer as a message from the Ultraman "Ultra five oath 2011" was listed. It should be noted that, in the re-broadcast of this year of family theater, it was self-restraint by the airing of Episode 13 - 14th episode was subject to tsunami in missing number handling.
- One, trying to save power.
- One, about quitting is blindly shopping more than necessary.
- One, and try not to be fooled by the uncertain information.
- One, do not forget the kindness, and Motivate, Let's live.
- One, with hope you can move on towards the future.