|The Dream Battle|
|Ultraman Ginga, Episode 6|
|Air date||July 14, 2013|
|Screenplay by||Masanao Akahoshi|
|Directed by||Kengo Kaji|
The Dream Destroyers
Ultraman Ginga: Theater Special
Back from the last episode, as they both fall back to Earth from space, Jean-Killer finally catch Hikaru in time. Suddenly, a blast hit them, causing Hikaru to fall and Jean-Killer to revert back into Tomoya. The blast revealed to be came from Ultraman Tiga, whom now renamed Tiga Dark. The black giant proceed to fire his energy blast at them, but they were reflected by Taro's Ultra Psychokinesis. As he unleashed his energy blast again, Taro quickly teleported the three of them to the school. But the attack burn Taro's head, severely wounding him.
All of Hikaru's friends were in disbelief that Tomoya was Jean Killer. He revealed that he told his father that he would follow his footsteps as an adult but only to be scolded, resulting him living under the man's shadow. Taro approached Tomoya and revealed that on Planet Ultra, he also had a similar experience as a child but later comforted by his mother, who suggests that he could surpass his father.
Hikaru felt sorry for Tomoya and decided to give him a dream: to defeat Ultraman Ginga. Tomoya agreed and summoned Jean Killer while Hikaru transform into Ultraman Ginga. The two giants fight as Misuzu, Kenta, Chigusa and Taro watch. Ginga defeated Jean Killer with relative ease by phasing his hand into the cockpit and crushed the Dark Dummy Spark with his own hand, expelling Tomoya out of his body. But just then, Ginga's Color Timer starts to blink, showing he is now low on power, and his time on Earth is almost up. And to make matters worse, Tiga Dark appeared and fought Ginga. Alien Valky also watched the battle, but when he confronts the group, he turn into hostage for Ultraman Taro to stop the fight. Instead, the odds are further to side of evil when the black Ultra eventually enlarged Alien Valky and the duo began to overpower the weakened Ultraman Ginga. Tomoya saw that his dream would be crushed and shed tears, causing the Gunpad to appear and Jean Killer to become Jean Nine. After Tomoya went back to his body, Jean Nine assisted Ginga with fighting the villains.
In the end, Ginga and Jean Nine use their finishing moves to defeat Tiga and Valky, returning them back to Spark Doll form. To Hikaru and Taro's surprise, Ginga spoke for the first time about Jean Nine actions and Tomoya's conviction though he didn't answer Taro's questions. Tomoya leaves as he finally accepts Hikaru's friendship while reminded that he will surpass Hikaru/Ginga.
Back in Dark Lugiel's room, his hand was seen reaching for a Spark Doll, only for the candle in the room to be burned out, darkening the room.
- Hikaru Raido (礼堂 ヒカル Raidō Hikaru?): Takuya Negishi (根岸 拓哉 Negishi Takuya?)
- Misuzu Isurugi (石動 美鈴 Isurugi Misuzu?): Mio Miyatake (奥仲 麻琴 Miyatake Mio?)
- Kenta Watarai (渡会 健太 Watarai Kenta?): Mizuki Ohno (大野 瑞生 Ōno Mizuki?)
- Chigusa Kuno (久野 千草 Kuno Chigusa?): Kirara (雲母?)
- Tomoya Ichijouji (一条寺 友也 Ichijōji Tomoya?): Takuya Kusakawa (草川 拓弥 Kusakawa Takuya?)
- Ultraman Taro (ウルトラマンタロウ Urutoraman Tarō? Voice): Hiroya Ishimaru (石丸 博也 Ishimaru Hiroya?)
- Ultraman Ginga (ウルトラマンギンガ Urutoraman Ginga? Voice), Dark Lugiel (ダークルギエル Dāku Rugieru? Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu?)
- Alien Valkie (バルキー星人 Barukī Seijin? Voice): Tatsuya Hashimoto (橋本 達也 Hashimoto Tatsuya?)
- Young Ultraman Taro (Voice): Kenta Matsumoto (松本 健太 Matsumoto Kenta?)
- Mother of Ultra (ウルトラの母 Urutora no Haha? Voice): Miki Ōtani (大谷 美紀 Ōtani Miki?)
- Father of Ultra (ウルトラの父 Urutora no Chichi? Voice): Holly Kaneko (金子 はりい Kaneko Harii?)
Spark Dolls Used
Ultraman Ginga Volume 2 features Episodes 4-6.
- This episode marks the first time Ginga uses a finisher attack that not affect the color of his crystal of light.
- Ultraman Ginga's time limit on Earth seems to extend over 3 minutes, from fighting Jean-killer, Dark Tiga and Alien Valky, and teaming up with Jean Nine. From all that time, his Color Timer doesn't go out and kept flashing.
- After Taro's head in fire due to nearly being hit by Tiga Dark, this refers to Zoffy whose head burned after severely beaten by Birdon during the events of Ultraman Taro.
- When Ultraman Taro used Alien Valky as a hostage for Tiga Dark to stop attacking Ultraman Ginga, this is, ironically, what most of Kaiju use for last resort tactic.
|Town of Falling Stars | A Midsummer Night's Dream | Two-Headed Flame Beast | The Idol Is Ragon | The Dream Destroyers | The Dream Battle | The Closed World | The Ginga Spark Stolen | The Jet Black Ultra Brothers | Darkness and Light | Your Future|