|Ultra Fusion Brace|
Ultraman Ginga Victory
|Powers:||Fusion of Ginga and Victory|
Granting the user power of previous Heisei Ultras
|First Appearance:||Ultraman Ginga S Movie Showdown! The 10 Ultra Brothers!|
"Ultra-Touch: Ginga! Victory! Ginga Victory!"
- ―Transformation announcement
Ultra Fusion Brace (ウルトラフュージョンブレス Urutora Fūjon Buresu?) is a transformation brace used by Hikaru in Ultraman Ginga S Movie Showdown! The 10 Ultra Brothers!. This bracelet is a successor to the Strium Brace, which at that time was Ultraman Taro's alternate form and allows the combination of Ultraman Ginga and Victory into Ultraman Ginga Victory.
Ultraman Ginga S
Ultraman Zero was entrusted by Ultraman King to give the Ultra Fusion Brace to Hikaru and Shou. However, to make sure that they were worthy users, Zero was told to give them a proper trial with the sealed form of Ultra Fusion Brace as handcuff, cuffing the two together while they trained.
Soon after Hikaru and Shou passed the trial, the Ultra Fusion Brace revealed its true form. Right after Musashi succeed in rescuing the sealed Ultramen, the Heisei Ultramen gave their powers to the brace.
Ultra Fight Victory
After Shou succeed on rescuing Hikaru from Yapool's prison, Shou and Hikaru used the Ultra Fusion Brace to defeat Yapool.
Ultra Fusion Brace was used again to finish off Juda's siblings by unleashing Tiga to Gaia's finisher alongside Exceed X.
Powers and Abilities
- Form Change: The Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ginga to fuse with Victory to become Ultraman Ginga Victory. To do that, Hikaru twists Ultraman Ginga Victory's face 90 degrees clockwise, then Hikaru and Shou jump to do the Ultra-Touch. The powers stored in the Ultra Fusion Brace can only be accessed when Hikaru and Shou transformed into Ginga Victory.
- Ultra Powers: The Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ultraman Ginga Victory to use any of the powers/techniques of the previous Heisei Ultras' powers, from Tiga to Zero. However, out of all the spins in one roulette, Tiga, Dyna and Gaia shared the same sections, either due to limited number of sections or how these three are always portrayed in most films under one team-up. In Tiga, Dyna and Gaia's case, when Hikaru uses this section, Ginga Victory will automatically use all these three Ultras' power.
- The bracelet has no activation announcement when in usage, instead one is provided by the users, Hikaru and Shou. However, in toy version, their actors, Takuya Negishi and Kiyotaka Uji provided voices for its merchandise.
- The Ultra Touch formation made by Hikaru and Shou is similar to that of Seiji Hokuto and Yuko Minami when they transform into Ultraman Ace.
- Compared to the Strium Brace, while the former's powers were loaned by the original Ultra Brothers, the Ultra Fusion Brace instead copied them. However, the only downside is that, it isn't capable of supporting Hikaru whenever he is in danger outside of his transformation as Ultraman Ginga.
- Aside from emitting original grunts, the use of past Ultra Powers also caused the background to momentarily change, resembling their original rises.
|Ultramen Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Ultra Traits and abilities||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Light Crystal | Zenshin Crystals | V Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks|
|Ultra related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules|
|Manga Only||Plasma Ore | Ultraman suit | Ultraman Factor|
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers | Geed Slugger|
|Bracers||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet |Stratos Edge| Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Other||Ace Blade | Ultra Array |Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw|