|Ultra Hawk No.1|
|Seats up to:||2 people (α)|
2 people (β)
2 people (γ)
|Max Speed:||Mach 4 or more|
Used by the attack team, Ultra Hawk No.1 can split into three parts, the red striped UH001-1 aka. α (alpha), yellow UH001-2 aka β (beta) and blue striped the striped UH001-3 aka γ (gamma).
- The UH001-1 component becomes the main part where it pilots the whole jet when combined. It was made for attacking ground based enemies.
- The UH001-2 along with UH001-1 was used as an anti-aircraft attacker where it can fire lasers and missile (In Heisei Ultraseven, it fires Breaker Knuckle missile)
- The UH001-3 was used for ground-based combat. High-pitched engine sound distinctive F-104 has been changed in the Heisei version.
The ship was extremely well at destroying a invader's ufo. Here is a list of the alien ufo it destroyed.
- A Alien Bira spaceship
- Alien Metron's UFO
- Alien Spell's UFO
- Some Alien Braco spaceships
- A Alien Shadow UFO
- A Alien Perolynga Spaceship
- Along with Ultra Hawk No.3 they took down the Alien Iyros UFO
The whole fighter jet was actually destroyed in Ultraseven Episode 32 as it was kicked by the monster Rigger.
In " Ultraman Mebius ", Episode 24 it was presented along with some older jets in display.