|Release date:||May 20, 2004|
|Game modes:||Single Player|
|Ratings:||A (All ages) (In accordance to Japan's CERO)|
Ultraman is an action Ultraman video game that was developed by Bitsteps and was published by Bandai on May 20, 2004 in Japan. This game follows the story of the original Ultraman and Return of Ultraman.
In this mode, players will follow the story of the original Ultraman. The player faces many Kaiju as Hayata or Ultraman and the last boss for this mode is Zetton, who is the hardest opponent. If he/she is able to defeat Zetton without using Specium Ray, there will be an alternate ending. If he/she plays it for the 2nd time in story mode there will be changes, but the final boss will still be Zetton.
In this mode, two players will select any kaiju (no Ultraman) to fight each other.
In this mode, the player will fight 3 kaiju as any playable kaiju and the last boss of this mode is Ultraman.
Monster Graveyard Mode
In this mode, the player must find all the kaiju who had been defeated. If he/she finds one of them, the Narrator will explain the history of the monster and if you find all of them, you will find Seabozu.
Violence Rock Mode
In this mode, the player play as Red King to throw a rock as far as he/she can and it will be counted on how far the rock is thrown. Magular appears as a boundry line.
Return of Ultraman Mode
In this mode, players will be choosing either Ultraman or Ultraman Jack to fight various kaiju as much as they can under a time limit.
Players are able to change settings in this mode.
- Ultraman (Survival and Story Mode only)
- Alien Baltan
- Red King
Return of Ultraman
- Returning Ultraman (Survival and Return of Ultraman Mode only)
- Kingsaurus III
- Twin Tail
- Black King
- Alien Nackle
- Hayata (ハヤタ ): Susumu Kurobe (黒部 進 Kurobe Susumu)
- Arashi (アラシ ): Sandayū Dokumamushi (毒蝮 三太夫 Dokumamushi Sandayū) (credited as Iyoshi Ishii (石井 伊吉 Ishii Iyoshi))
- Ide (イデ ): Masanari Nihei (二瓶 正也 Nihei Masanari)
- Fuji (フジ ): Hiroko Sakurai (櫻井 浩子 Sakurai Hiroko)
- Muramatsu (ムラマツ ): Akiji Kobayashi (小林 昭二 Kobayashi Akiji)
- Ultraman (ウルトラマン Urutoraman): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu)
- (Returning) Ultraman (（帰ってきた）ウルトラマン (Kaettekita) Urutoraman): Masao Nakasone (中曽根 雅夫 Nakasone Masao , uncredited)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā): Yasushi Miyabashi (宮林 康 Miyabashi Yasushi)
Differences from the Original TV Series
Notes & Trivia
- An occasional bug consists of Ragon continuously subduing Ultraman 'till death. So far this only happened in the PS2 emulator.