|Human Host/Form:||None, Own human form|
|Age:||20,000 Years Old|
|Home world:||Land of Light|
|Number of Appearances:||TBA|
|Affiliation:||People of the Land of Light|
Ultraman Story 0
One of the scientists working on the Plasma Sun project, Ultraman was one of the first if not the first to be transformed into an Ultra. As with the other Ultra Brothers and warriors he was present when the Baltans revealed their guilt in the sabotage of the Plasma Sun and belligerent intentions. He, with many others, left the Land of Light to combat the various monsters that would surely appear all over the galaxy.
Some time later, while the Baltan projection was halted in its attempts to snuff out the flame of the Ultra Tower, Ultraman was on the Moon fighting several Sadoras, While one was cannibalized by the others, Ultraman caught the other two and placed them in a sphere to be sent home for study. However the sphere was destroyed by a beam, Ultraman turned to see a Baltan with a still smoking claw.
- Specium Ray: Ultraman's Signature Attack. Can kill the average monster in one hit.
- Ultra Barrier: A barrier to block attacks.
- Teleportation: Ultraman can teleport unknown distances, doing so tires him.
- Halo Rings: Rings of energy used to restrain a target.
- Ultra Slash: A ring of energy to slice through objects.
- Specium Energy: Ultraman's body is filled with Specium energy, his physical touch to a Baltan is enough to make their body decompose.
TransformationUnlike in the original series, Ultraman was born with his own human form. He transforms using the Beta Capsule as Shin Hayata did in the original series.
- Ultraman was the first Ultra to face the Baltans, making him the first to see them in person, although their projections had been seen several times.