|Ultraman Fighting Evolution 2|
|Release date:||October 31 2002|
|Game modes:||Single Player |
|Ratings:||A (All ages) (In accordance to Japan's CERO)|
|Succeeded by:||Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3|
Ultraman Fighting Evolution 2 is a fighting game. It was released and published by Banpresto. It was the sequel of the original Ultraman Fighting Evolution series.
In this mode you will choose any Monster or Ultras as you fight against 8 characters.
In this mode you will choose 3 story if you defeated one of the story you will unlocked a character. Below are the listed of the story:
- The Monster Prince (From episode 27 of Ultraman Series)
- Ultra Garrison Westward (From episode 15 of Ultraseven Series)
- Invasion (Exclusive to the game)
In this mode you can select Ultramen and Monsters to fight each other with your friends.
In this mode, you can learn or train with the game's basics.
In this mode, you can replay the battles that you had played in Arcade Mode or Versus Mode
You able to change settings that available in the game
- Astra (Appears as a supportive finisher for Ultraman Leo)
- Yapool (Appears as a support for Ace Killer)
- Dead Spirits (Appears as a support for Tyrant)
- Giras Brothers (Appears as finisher for Alien Magma)
- Construction Site
- Osaka Castle
- Ultra Garrison Base
- Harbour Bay
- City (Night)
- Houses (Dawn)
- Gas Tank
- Tokyo City (Flood)
- Science Patrol Base
- This is the 1st time Zoffy, Jack, Ace, Leo, Bemstar and Tyrant are playable