|Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth|
|Release date:||Oct 27, 2005|
|Game modes:||Single Player|
|Ratings:||A (All ages) (In accordance to Japan's CERO)|
|Succeeded by:||Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0|
Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth (ウルトラマン
Bullton comes to the city to wreak havoc. Fortunately, Ultraman arrives just in time to battle the creature. Ultraman proves to be stronger than Bullton, so it decides to leave the battle by teleporting away. Afterwards, Ultraman then crushes the two rocks that Bullton left behind. Later, Ultraman confronts and battles the ancient monster, Gomora. After a quick battle, Gomora tries to escape but Ultraman grabs his tail to stop him, which forces Gomora to detach it before burrowing underground. Red King then appears and attacks Ultraman from behind. Engaging in a violent battle, Ultraman defeats Red King and flies away. Suddenly, a mysterious UFO uses a purple mist on Red King. Meanwhile, Ultraseven battles Eleking at a dam and manages to defeat the monster. Unfortunately, the purple mist appears again and changes Eleking to EX Eleking. Despite the monster's increased power, Ultraseven defeats EX Eleking with no trouble. The mysterious UFO then flies away.
In night city, Ultraman Tiga is dueling with Kyrieloid. However, Kyrieloid escapes to a cave. In there, Ultraman Tiga finds the injured and sleeping Gomora, who awakens and attacks him. After battling him, the monster, still weak from his fight with Ultraman, decides to leave. Suddenly, Gomora is then killed by Chaos Kyrieloid. Though he had evolved, Ultraman Tiga defeats Chaos Kyrieloid with his Zepellion Ray. Meanwhile, Ultraman Taro fights the rampaging Tyrant in the city, defeating him after a brutal battle. Taro then quickly heads to a volcano, where he battles with EX Red King. The EX monster is defeated by Ultraman Taro. Later, Ultraman Cosmos arrives to stop a rampaging Gomora, who has been turned into EX Gomora. However, the military attempted to kill EX Gomora, which Cosmos tries to prevent as he only wants to calm Gomora. Fortunately, Ultraman Cosmos uses his Luna Extract to return him back to Gomora. Gomora then leaves in peace.
Elsewhere, Ultraman Gaia battles Bullton at an airport in the rain. When Bullton is almost defeated, Ultraman Agul arrives, only to attack Gaia, who realizes this Agul is an evil doppelganger. Gaia fights the imposter, but despites his best efforts, he is easily overpowered. The real Ultraman Agul arrives to aid Ultraman Gaia, making short work of the doppelganger with his Photon Screw. Bullton then sucks Gaia to his body. However, Ultraman Gaia manages to defeat Bullton, destroying the monster from inside. On the moon, Ultraman Taro is seen battling the gigantic, EX Tyrant. However after EX Tyrant is defeated, he revives back as the skeleton-like EX Tyrant II. Taro has difficulty in defeating EX Tyrant II because of his ability to revive himself. Fortunately, the sun rises, which negates EX Tyrant's powers. Taro then defeats the monster with his Ultra Dynamite. The mysterious UFO seen flies away again. In the Monster Graveyard, Ultraman tries to attack a revived Geronimon in his frozen state. However, the monster soon breaks out of the ice and attacks him. However after a long battle, Geronimon dies because of his injuries.
Ultraseven pursues and takes down the mysterious UFO, which was being piloted by Alien Baltan, who knocks the hero out of the sky into the city below. Ultraseven fights and manages to defeat Baltan. At the same time, Ultraman Cosmos fights Waroga, who soon transforms into Chaos Waroga. Cosmos defeats the monster with a Naybuster Ray in Corona Mode. However, he was sucked into another dimension by Alien Mephilas for becoming a nuisance to his plan. Mephilas then summoned a copy of EX Tyrant, which Cosmos defeats. Meanwhile, Mephilas distracts Ultraman long enough for his Chaosroids to wreak havoc on the Land of Light. Both Seven and Taro manage to defeat Chaosroid S and T, retrieving the Ultra Key and the Ultra Bell that they stole. However, Chaosroid U easily overpowers Ultraman. Fortunately, the Plasma Spark gives Ultraman the power to use the Giga Specium Ray and defeat Chaosroid U.
Back on earth, Neo Chaos Darkness manages to defeat Ultraman Agul, Gaia, and Tiga. Fortunately, Ultraman Cosmos break free from Mephilas's dimension and joins the battle. Cosmos then uses his Luna Extract on Neo Chaos Darkness. However, before he manages to be free him from the Chaos Organism, Mephilas fuses completely with Neo Chaos Darkness to create Neo Chaos Darkness II, who plunges the world into darkness. Cosmos changes to his Eclipse mode and fights Neo Chaos Darkness II, but his Cosmium Beam proves to have no effect on the monster. After a long and deadly battle, Cosmos uses his Luna Extract again with all Ultras' powers to use Cosmo Extract. The beam affected Neo Chaos Darkness II and destroyed. However, Mephilas still survives, vowing revenge on the Ultras next time. The Earth is saved once again by the Ultramen.
- Ultraman Taro
- Ultraman Tiga: Multi Type, Sky Type, Power Type
- Ultraman Gaia: V2, Supreme
- Ultraman Agul: V2
- Ultraman Cosmos: Luna, Corona*, Eclipse
- Alien Baltan
- Red King
New & Exclusive Characters
- Bullton *
- EX Red King **
- EX Gomora **
- EX Eleking **
- Waroga *
- Chaos Waroga **
- Kyrieloid *
- Chaos Kyrieloid **
- Imitation Ultraman Agul V2 *(Playable only for 2nd Player)
- EX Tyrant **
- EX Tyrant II **
- Chaosroid S **
- Chaosroid T **
- Chaosroid U **
- Alien Mephilas *
- Neo Chaos Darkness *
- Geronimon *
(*) Characters and Forms that are appeared as new playable characters.
(**) Characters exclusive to the game.
These characters can be seen in the Monster Graveyard stage.
Neo Chaos Darkness II appeared as boss, and is unplayable.
- Monster Island
- Monster Island ( Volcano Eruption )
- City ( Night )
- Industrial Complex
- Airport Land
- Monster Graveyard
- Ultra Tower
- Ultra Land
- Plasma Spark
- Chaos City
- Inside Neo Chaos Darkness (Ultra mode only)
- Inside Bullton (Ultra mode only)
One of the new features in this game is called "Nebula Combo". Each characters has their own Nebula Combo. Nebula Combo can be executed by pressing certain buttons. For example, Ultraman's Nebula Combo can be executed by pressing X (Grab) + O,O,O. After Ultraman successfully execute his Nebula Combo, his attack and defense will be boosted for 15 seconds.
Each scenarios in the Ultra Mode has it's own mission points. Mission points can be gained by completing certain conditions. If the player gets enough points, the player will unlock a character and/or stage.
In this mode, you'll play as Gomora and destroy everything until Ultraman comes under a time limit.
- EX forms are introduced in this video game. They would later reappear in the Ultra Galaxy series, Bandai toyline, and the arcade games Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Coliseum and its sequel.
- Being the most modern Ultraman at the time, Ultraman Cosmos replaces Ultraman Tiga as the main character in this entry of the FIghting Evolution series.
- As opposed to the previous game Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3, the character roster has been greatly reduced from 40 to 28. This most likely done to include new elements and characters models for this game.
- Even though this game has no monsters featured (if not counting Imitation Ultraman Agul V2) from Ultraman Gaia, some can be seen on the Monster Graveyard as background characters. (ex: Gan-Q)
- Also, Ultraman Gaia's scenario part match was replaced by Bullton.
- This was the only time Taro uses his grunts when he flies away after battle in the series as his normal grunts.
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 1
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 2
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 3
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 4
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 5
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 6
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 7
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 8
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 9
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 10
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 11
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 12
- ↑ Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 13