|Human Host/Form:||Jack Shindo|
|Home world:||Land of Light|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 1|
|Last Appearance:||Final Chapter|
|Number of Appearances:||TBA|
The Manga version's history is rather similar to his TV counterpart's, with the main difference being events, and battles are a lot shorter than in the TV series. Beyond that there is little difference.
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 58,000 t
- Age: 17,000 years old
- Flight Speed: Mach 26
- Running Speed: Mach 9
- Underwater Speed: Mach 6
- Jumping Distance: 1,500 m
- Latent Ground Speed: Mach 3
While it is safe to assume this version of Great has all the same techniques as his TV Counterpart, he only demonstrated the following.
- Burning Plasma: Great pulls his arms apart in a vertical angle, and fires out two blue beams that can kill monsters in one blow. This can be charged for a much more powerful variation of the attack, which is red and fiery. +
- Finger Beam: A needle-like beam Great fires from his fingertips.
- Double Finger Beam: a finger beam from both hands.
- Magnum Blast: By absorbing his enemies' fire breath or mist in his hands, he can fire it back in ball form or exactly the same. This purifies foes of diseases like the Gudis virus or can cripple them. Used to purify Gerukadon.
- Energy Blast: A variation of the Magnum Blast, but absorbs energy directly. Can kill monsters in a few hits.+
- Dissolver: Atom smashing rays shot from the fist, used to destroy the corpse of a dead monster.
- Star Beam: A cutting ray Great can shoot from his fingertips.
- Palm Shooter: Great can shoot powerful energy balls from his palms.+
- Knuckle Shooter: Great can emit powerful energy balls from his knuckles.
- Great Double Slicer: Great can create a blade of energy from his hands that can slice through just about anything. Used to defeat Kilazee.
- Unlike his TV counterpart (an most Ultras in general) Manga Great has been shown to have teeth, from the expressions he would make in some battles.
- Manga Great is shown to transform in real time in various different ways, usually involving energy and light coming from the Pendant and the Shindo himself.