|Human Host/Form:||Hideki Go|
|Home world:||Planet Earth (Superior 8 Universe)|
|Voice actor(s):||Jiro Dan|
|Suit actor(s):||Shinya Iwasaki|
|First Appearance:||Great Decisive Battle! The Super 8 Ultra Brothers|
|Number of Appearances:||1 (movie)|
|Affiliation:||Alternate Ultra Brothers|
When the other Ultras were having difficulty fighting Giga Chimera, Goh and his friends change into their Ultra forms and helped the four other Ultramen. They later defeated Giga Chimera with the Superior Strike attack. However, Black Silhouette appeared before them, telling them he would always be alive if there was still a darkness in humanity's hearts. However, Black Silhouette was soon defeated by the eight Ultras' Superior Myth Blaster.
Later, Go and his wife would ride their plane and travel with everyone to Nebula M78.
- Home World: Earth (Superior 8 Universe)
- Height: 40 metres
- Weight: 35,000 tons
- Time Limit: None demonstrated
- Color Timer: The standard Color Timer, but unlike its Showa Era counterpart it showed no sign of a time limit.
- Eyes: Ultraman Jack can see beyond the visible spectrum, perhaps the entire spectrum.
- Specium Ray: When Ultraman Jack puts his arms in a plus (+) sign, with his right arm vertical and his left one horizontal, he can fire a powerful beam from his right vertical hand that can destroy monsters in one hit. It's exactly like Ultraman's Specium Ray.
- Hand Slash: An energy slash from his right hand.
- Ultra Purify: Ultraman along with Seven, Ace, and Jack can fire a blue ultra beam from their right arm, used to revive Mebius.
- Ultra Grand Wall: A combination shield that can reflect enemy attacks.
- Ultra Repair: An energy wave used to repair the damages done by Giga Chimera.
- Superior Strike: Ultraman and the other Superior Ultra Brothers fire their respective finisher attacks.
- Ultra Superior: Similar to the Superior Strike, except Seven fires his Emerium Ray. Used to destroy Giga Chimera in space.
- Multiple Eye Slugger: When a blue varient of the Ultra Superior is fired at the Eye Slugger, it can can multiply into many copies.
Glitter Jack was born from mankind's hope to defeat the Giant Black Shilloute.
- Glitter Specium Ray (グリッタースペシウム光線 Gurittā Supeshiumu Kōsen?): An upgraded version of his signature finisher.
- Superior Myth Blaster: A combination attack where the Superior Ultra Brothers fire their respective finisher attacks.
- Like all Ultras in this universe, Ultraman Jack has a green color timer, the exception is Mebius whom is from the Showa Universe.