|Release date:||May 26 2005|
|Game modes:||Single Player|
|Ratings:||CERO: All Ages|
In this mode, the player can choose to play as the second Denuamist and the third Denuamist and will change character if the Denuamist the player choose loses as they fight against several Space Beasts and Dark Ultras.
Night Raider Mode
The player will play as Kazuki Komon as they train as a Night Raider and face many missions.
In this mode, the player(s) can select Ultramen and Space Beast to fight each other.
In this mode, the player can choose any Ultra or Space Beast as they fight against 5 characters.
In this mode, the players can select any Ultra or Monster as they fight many Space Beasts and Ultras (it is a Survival Mode)
The player can change settings that are available in the game
- Kazuki Komon
- 2nd Deunamist - Jun Himeya
- 3rd Deunamist - Ren Senjyu
- Even after losing to Dark Faust, Mephisto and Zagi when their energy core blinks red, it still blinks even if the player fought them for the second or third time.
- But their game life won't be at full gauge even if Nexus has already damaged them for the first time.
- If Himeya Jun loses in the game, then it will continue with Ren Senjyu. But if Ren also lose in the game, the player will be fighting as Himeya again.
- This also force the player to play as Junis mode again.
- In this game, it is possible for the player to perform a "Beam Struggle" to defend him/herself from his/her opponent's beam, though this requires a perfect timing to do it.
- Ultraman The Next's Anphans form isn't available in this game, but his Junis form is.
- Ultraman Nexus' Anphans, Junis, and Junis Blue forms are used to represent seperate characters.
- Banpira doesn't actually appear in the game, only during the opening.
- The menu can be change by itself from using Junis mode and the Night Raiders to Junis Blue mode with the Night Raiders.
- Ultraman Nexus (Video game) at Bandai Wiki.