|Release date:||May 26 2005|
|Game modes:||*Single Player
|Ratings:||CERO: All Ages|
In this mode the player can choose to play as the second Denuamist and the third Denuamist and will change character if the Denuamist the player chooes loses as they fight against several Space Beasts and Dark Ultras.
Night Raider Mode
The player will play as Kazuki Komon as they train as a Night Raider and face many missions.
In this mode the player can select Ultramen and Space Beast to fight each other.
In this mode, the player can choose any Ultra or Space Beast as they fight against 5 characters.
In this mode, the players can select any Ultra or Monster as they fight many Space Beasts and Ultras (it is a Survival Mode)
The player can change settings that are available in the game
- Kazuki Komon
- 2nd Dunamist - Jun Himeya
- 3rd Dunamist - Ren Senjyu
- Even after losing to Dark Faust, Mephisto and Zagi when their energy core blink red, it's still blink even if the player's fight them for the second or third time.
- But their game life won't be at full gauge even if Nexus has already damaging them in the first time.
- If Himeya Jun lose in the game, then it will continue with Ren Senjyu. But if Ren also lose in the game, the player will be fighting as Himeya again.
- This also force the player to play as Junis mode again.
- In this game, it is possible to perform a "Beam Struggle" to defend yourself from your opponent's beam, though this requires a perfect timing to do it.
- Ultraman The Next's Anphans form isn't available in this game, but his Junis form is.
- Ultraman Nexus' Anphans, Junis, and Junis Blue forms are used to represent seperate characters.
- Banpira doesn't actually appear in the game, only during the opening.
- The menu can be change by itself from using Junis mode and the Night Raiders to Junis Blue mode with the Night Raiders.
- Ultraman Nexus (Video game) at Bandai Wiki.