"Color me with your power! Ruebe!"
- ―Series' Catchphrase
|Ultraman R/B is the 30th entry in the Ultra Series|
|Created by:||Tsuburaya Productions|
|Ending Theme:||Yume Hiko|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Number Of Episodes||25|
|Running Time||Approximately 25 minutes|
|Original Channel||TV Tokyo|
|Original Air Date||July 7th, 2018|
|Preceded by||Ultraman Orb: The Chronicle (Production Order)|
The two main characters, Katsumi and Isami Minato, are brothers who live with their younger sister and father who run a specialty store. Until then, they suddenly encountered an unknown gigantic organism; a monster had appeared on the street.
Using the R/B Gyro, along with the power of the R/B Crystals, they transform themselves into Ultramen!
The battle of Ultraman Rosso and Ultraman Blu starts here!
- Ultraman Rosso
- Ultraman Blu
- Ultraman Orb Dark
- Ultraman Ruebe
- Ultraman Orb Orb Origin (Cameo/Apparition)
Kaiju and Seijin
- Gomess (S)
- Katsumi Minato (湊カツミ Minato Katsumi): Yuya Hirata (平田 雄也 Hirata Yuya)
- Isami Minato (湊イサミ Minato Isami): Ryosuke Koike (小池 亮介 Koike Ryōsuke)
- Asahi Minato (湊アサヒ Minato Asahi): Arisa Sonohara (其原 有沙 Sonohara Arisa)
- Ushio Minato (湊ウシオ Minato Ushio): Ginnojo Yamazaki (山崎 銀之丞 Yamazaki Ginnojō)
- Makoto Aizen (愛染マコト Aizen Makoto): Motoki Fukami (深水 元基 Fukami Motoki)
- D.R.L.N. (ダーリン Dārin): Kaede Yuasa (湯浅 かえで Yuasa Kaede)
- Directed by: Masayoshi Takesue (Main Director), Kiyotaka Taguchi, Ryuichi Ichino, Takanori Tsujimoto, Tsuruta Yukinobu, Ryoichi Ito, Makoto Kamiya.
- Series Screenwriter: Takao Nakano, Junki Takegami, Satoshi Ito.
- Screenplay: Takao Nakano, Junki Takegami, Satoshi Ito, Sachio Yanai, Hirotaka Adachi, Yuji Kobayashi, Hirotoshi Kobayashi, Toshizo Nemoto, Kyoko Katsuya, Junichiro Ashiki, Misaki Morie, Aya Satsuki.
- Music Composer: Yasuharu Takanashi (高梨康治 Takanashi Yasuharu).
- Opening Themes
- Artist: Masayoshi Oishi (オーイシマサヨシ Ōishi Masayoshi)
- Lyrics: Kentaro Sonoda
- Composition: Kentaro Sonoda, Tsubasa Ito
- Arrangement: Tsubasa Ito, Kentaro Sonoda
- Insert Themes
- Ending Themes
- Yume Hiko (夢飛行 Yume Hikō lit. Dream Flight)
- Artist: Suzuko Mimori (三森 すずこ Mimori Suzuko)
- Lyrics: Shihori
- Composition: Hajime Mitsumasu (光増ハジメ Mitsumasu Hajime)
- Arrangement: EFFY
An unusual case considering previous years, Tsuburaya Productions blocks most countries outside Asia from viewing the series via their official YouTube channel, and the series is not simulcasted on Crunchyroll either. However, the series is simulcasted in China. On various social media platforms and their own website, Tsuburaya Productions has stated that there will soon be new information regarding the viewing of Ultraman R/B for countries outside Asia..
- This will be the final entry in the Ultra Series to have a full televised run in the Heisei era, due to Emperor Akihito (Emperor Heisei) stepping down as the incumbent Emperor of Japan and will be replaced by his son, Prince Naruhito, marking a new era in Japanese history.
- This is the first series to introduce two Ultras in episode 1 of the series, instead of adding in another Ultra later on.
- This is the fourth time that an Ultra series’ title uses a modern Latin letter at the end, instead of a Japanese letter; the first being Ultraman Ace, and the second being Ultraman Taro, and the third being Ultraman X.
- This series marks the year of the milestone for Ultraman Taro 45th Anniversary series and Ultraman Gaia 20th Anniversary series, similarly, the elements of the said series story is about "Brothers and Family", as well as introducing red and blue colored Ultramen.
- ↑ "R/B" is pronounced as "Ruebe"