I know it sounds crazy, but here goes.
Me and my friends have been discussing this for a while. We want to, eventually create a Ultra Kaiju MOBA game called Ultra Galaxy: League of Kaijus (ウルトラギャラクシー怪獣のリーグ Urutora Gyarakushī Kaijū no Rīgu). The main draw of the game is it's Huge Character Roster. It features kaijus and seijins from across all Ultraman series, as well as our own custom creations. It sounds impossible, but we hope it will happen. The following sections detail the gameplay and game modes, and the Kaiju concepts:
Ultra Galaxy: League of Kaijus features many different game modes, with the largest being Conquest. Players are formed into two teams, with five players to each team. All players begin at opposite sides of a map at their te…
Read more >
The list down here were the new unlockable characters in Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3.
- Astra: Complete the 10 Cities Invasion scenario in Ultra Mode as Ultraman Leo. Use Double Flasher as finisher in Battle Mode.(Astra's attacks and finishing moves is same Ultraman Leo, but his attack power is lower than Ultraman Leo.)
- Agul: Defeat Agul in Gaia's second scenario in Ultra Mode, then complete Battle Mode as Gaia V2.
- Zoffy: Complete the Battle Mode with Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Ace and Ultraman Taro in order.
- Justice: Defeat Justice in Cosmos's scenario in Ultra Mode.
- Legend: Get an A or greater rank in Cosmos's scenario in Ultra Mode.( Legend will appear at the end, but cannot be saved.)
I found 2 conditions to unlock Ultrama…
Read more >