There are articles in this Wikia that need a Template to, you know, make all pages look correct, organized, and with a law. Here is a suggestion of mine of what makes a good article. Read below for more information.
An article must…
- …be well-written and detailed. This means that little to no grammar errors and/or spelling errors are present. The writing must also be standard.
- …be unbiased, non-point of view.
- …be sourced with all available sources and Ultraman-related appearances.
- …follow the Manual of Style, and all other policies on the this wiki.
- …not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags.
- …have a proper lead that gives a good summary of the topic and can be used for the front page featured box(when this Wiki improves and the front page contains many information).
- …have a reasonable amount of (or no) red-links.
- …have significant information from all sources and appearances, especially a biography for character articles.
- …not have been previously featured on the Main Page. Otherwise, it can only be restored to featured status.(Not necesarry for the moment)
- …include a reasonable number of images of good quality if said images are available.
- …be of reasonable length, and not marked as a stub.
I took this from one of the biggest Wikias on the internet, the Super Mario Wiki, so credits go to them.
Here is a article in the same Wikia, is not a featured one, but is pretty organized and looks great:
I mostly use that page as a reference to make articles, an example is Ultraman 80 which I edited and used that style...well not really but kinda.