The biggest problem with episode titles on this wiki is that the capitalization on them is often wrong. There are a lot of misconceptions about title capitalization, and it is hard to keep track of all the rules. The basics are:
- Capitalize all nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns
- Capitalize the second part of hyphenated words (e.g. Ill-Conceived, not Ill-conceived)
- Capitalize the first word of the title
- Capitalize all words longer than four letters
- Articles, prepositions and conjunctions four letters or shorter should not be capitalized.
"And", "the", "in" "at", "a", "or", "to", "for", "from" and other such words are not capitalized. However, "is" and "be" are both action verbs and should be capitalized. You can also use a tool such as http://www.booktitlecapitalization.com/ which automatically shows which words should be capitalized in a title.