Recently we have a bug going on that messes up the page formatting, most likely because FANDOM/Wikia's default settings open up the visual editor upon editing, and said editor is infamous for breaking pages' formatting. If you are a frequent editor please take the following steps to (hopefully) overcome this problem.
Save your settings. With these settings, simply click on the "Edit" button on a page and it will bring you to the source code editor. If you have done this correctly, your default editor should look something like this:Read more >
I have started a project to translate the unseen adventures of Ultraman Orb in the entitled the |Urutoraman Ōbu Kuronikuru}} (not to be confused with Ultraman Orb: The Chronicle), as revealed in the book. This will hopefully be done before the end of the month.
- Please be patient with the translations, and do correct me where necessary.
- Names of new characters and locations might not be translated correctly.
- The 'Ultraman Orb Year 1908 Events' section is written in manuscript style, as shown in the book. Also, it is a draft, and many of the scenes in it were edited and cut out for the TV series.
- Some parts of chapter 3 and 5 might make you feel uncomfortable if, like me, you cannot stand romance...
Rupashka area of the North Pole, …
Read more >
On the 10th of July, a Chinese company () hosted a live show promoting their anime movie called (), whom Ultraman was supposed to guest star in, aledgely to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Ultra Series.
Right off the bat, you can see that it's a low quality "suit", and by "suit", I mean it's just a guy with a mask and pants, and some body paint. Heck, you can even see his fingernails and toes...and something else I shouldn't say on this wiki.
Tsuburaya productions has also claimed that this is fake in an official statement they put up yesterday (19 July 2017), and was done without their permission.
Tsuburaya's statement (Google Translated):
"On July 10, 2017, in China Beijing, the Chinese company Guangzhou Aragon Culture Propagation Co.,…
Read more >
Since the year 2015, we have had a major problem with anonymous users, who spam useless comments, vandalise, troll people and sometimes are just straight up...dumb. While the prescence of useful anons cannot be doubted, there are more disadvantages to advantages to letting anonymous users freely edit the wiki. Here are a few things to consider:
- Some anons know stuff that we don't and are useful sources of information. Disabling anons would mean taking away all of their future contributions as well.
- In the year 2016, there were more blocks than previous years combined and most of them were anons who troll and vandalise.
- Being anonymous means your IP can be tracked by anyone, which is dangerous.
- As stated before, most anons are troll, vandals, a…
Instead of going to an edit war with a certain user, which will probably get us both banned, I've decided to set up this poll.
The purpose of this poll is to decide what we should put into the Ultras' abilities gallery, however some things will remain as images or .gifs forever because one is better than the other for showcasing certain things, or availability issues.
- Images: USE IMAGES FOR EVERYTHING.
- .gif: Use .gifs when available
- Both: An image AND .gif (when available) must be placed on the page.
- Loads quickly
- Can be downloaded easily
- Still image, can't see complete action
- Needs more description
- Can see the whole thing
- Provides clear description without using words
- Takes a while to load
- Long tim…
Read more >