|First appearance:||SSSS.GRIDMAN episode 3 "Defeat"|
|Number of appearances:||TBA|
Neon Genesis Junior High Students
|Portrayed by:||Masaya Matsukaze (Japanese)|
Chris Burnett (Funimation Dub)
Vit showed up with the remaining two Junior High students after Anti had defeated Gridman and Calibur. The trio invited themselves into the Junk shop, already aware Gridman was alive. Diriver, forming Sky Gridman to defeat it and Anti, who had tagged along.
- Transformation: By shouting the Access Code, Vit can transform into Sky Vitter to aid Gridman in battle.
"Access Code: Sky Vitter!"
- ―Vit's transformation call.
- Guns: Being a fighter plane, Sky Vitter has guns to shoot with.
- Laser Circus Amp (アンプレーザーサーカス Anpu Rēzā Sākasu lit. Amp Laser Circus): Sky Vitter unleashes a barrage of homing energy bullets.
"Empyrean Combine! Sky Gridman!"
- ―Combination announcement
Sky Gridman (スカイグリッドマン Sukai Guriddoman) is Gridman's form when he combines with Sky Vitter. While wearing this Assist Weapon, Gridman gains an increase in flight speed and aerial combat proficiency.
- Flight: This combination provides Gridman with rocket propelled high speed flight.
- Reaction Time: Through his helmet's visor, Gridman can better track and thus anticipate the movements of high speed objects.
- Visor: Sky Gridman's visor not only allows him to tract targets but its HUD can zoom in, allowing Gridman to see things in greater detail.
- Beam Cannon: After locking on to an enemy using the visor HUD, Sky Gridman can fire energy beams from both guns on the back thrusters.
- Lucky Smoke Screen (ラッキースモークスクリーン Rakkī Sumōku Sukurīn): Smoke bombs fired from the back of the legs, to evade opponents or temporarily blind them.
- Grid Beam (グリッドビーム Guriddo Bīmu): Though he never actually uses it, Gridman is still capable of firing his normal Grid Beam.
- His counterpart in Denkou Choujin Gridman is Thunder Jet, the first of the God Zenon set of Assist Weapons created and controlled by Ippei Baba and Yuka Inoue to assist Gridman.
- His name is based off of Vitor, the English name for the Thunder Jet in Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad. The names of his abilities also reference Vitor's pilots; Lucky and Amp.
- The brooch on his vest is a reference to the Dinobot, Strafe, from Transformers Age of Extinction.
- Sky Vitter's color scheme and overall appearance is based on Sky Max from Brave Fighter Exkizer.
- When combined with Gridman, Sky Vitter's components have a similar appearance to Sky Max's robot form.
- Vit firing the Laser Circus Amp on Anti is done in the style of an Itano Circus, created by Ichiro Itano and featured prominently in the Macross franchise, whereby a large number of homing missiles is fired at the opponent. The move is even finished off with Gridman standing on Sky Vitter and a similar scene is also used in Macross. It should also be noted that another kaiju that debuted in the same episode, Diriver, was designed by Ichiro Itano himself.
- According to the voice drama episodes:
- Vit has a fish tank at his home.
|Denkou Choujin Gridman||Gridman Sword | God Zenon | Dyna Dragon|
|SSSS.GRIDMAN||Neon Genesis Junior High Students|
(Gridman Calibur | Battle Tracto Max | Buster Borr | Sky Vitter)