"Ultraman X, power up."
- ―Summoning announcement via X Devizer
|User(s):||Ultraman X (Exceed X)/Daichi Ozora|
|Powers:||Serves as a saber,
Various energy attacks
|First Appearance:||Ultraman X Episode 12: "The Rainbow Destination" (2015)|
The Xlugger (エクスラッガー Ekusuraggā) is the main weapon of Ultraman Exceed X. It is stored with in the coding of the Exceed X Spark Doll.
When Ultraman X was almost killed by Tsurugi Demaaga, the defeated ultra crusader's consciousness was trapped in cyber space, slowly dying. Daichi Ozora sent his own conscious into cyber space, with the help of Dr. Guruman, to rescue X. While searching for his friend, Daichi was lead by a rainbow in cyber space to the Xlugger. When Daichi took the Xlugger, he and X were reunited in the real world and X was given the powers of Exceed X.
The Xlugger finally took the form of Ultraman Exceed X's Spark Doll, ready to be utilized again when needed.
During the final episode, it was revealed to have been first found by Daichi's mother. She had previously been unable to receive any radio signals from the future, causing her to believe that in the future, something would wipe out all life on Earth. However, she started picking up faint signals from the Xlugger, indicating to her that it would have an impact on the future.
The Xlugger is a crest weapon that is kept on Ultraman X's forehead. When put to use in combat the Xlugger extends in length to resemble a Ultra-sized short sword and is capable of dealing several energy attacks.
- Exceed X Slash (エクシードエクスラッシュ Ekushīdo Ekusurasshu): Daichi firstly slides the panel upwards 3 times, he then places his hand on the bottom of the Xlugger, activating a button that makes a blade extend. Exceed X then traps the target in a rainbow-like pocket dimension and does a charge attack that quickly slices the enemy. This attack is the method used for purging Dark Thunder Energy from monsters, first seen by reducing the Dark Thunder Energy-boosted Tsurugi Demaaga back to a regular Demaaga.
- Exceed Slash (エクシードスラッシュ Ekushīdo Surasshu): Activated by sliding the panel upwards 2 times and pressing the button in the hilt. By doing that, Exceed X unleashes a series of slash attacks that greatly injures the enemy and maybe even destroying them.
- Exceed Illusion (エクシードイリュージョン Ekushīdo Iryūjon): Activated by sliding the panel upwards 3 times and pressing the trigger in the hilt. By doing that, Exceed X splits into four clones (yellow, red, purple, blue) that each jump into the air and attack the enemy one by one, from blue to yellow.
- Xlugger Shot (エクスラッガーショット Ekusuraggā Shotto): Activated by sliding the panel downwards once while the Xlugger is placed on Exceed X's forehead, making Exceed X do the same along the side of his Xlugger in crest form, and pressing the trigger on the hilt, Exceed X can unleash an Emerium Ray-themed attack from it after throwing his left arm to the side. It initially resembles a beam of yellow before it turns into a spiraling beam of yellow, red, purple and blue. This attack appears to completely destroy monsters instead of turning them into Spark Dolls, and is only used against enemies that cannot coexist with other species.
- Just like the Knight Timbre, both are swords with the ability to grant their user second forms and assumed a Spark Doll appearance when in standby modes.
- The original design for the Xlugger was to contain all seven colors of the rainbow, but this was impossible to incorporate onto X's head.
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers | Geed Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Other||Ace Blade | Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | R/B Slugger | R/B Kourin|