|First appearance:||Ultraman Tiga episode 49 "The Star of Ultra"|
Subtitle: Space Dinosaur (宇宙恐竜 Uchū Kyōryū?)
- Height: 58 m
- Weight: 60,000 t
- Origin: Space → Ryugamori lake
Back in the year of 1965, Yanakargi came to Earth while, Ultraman pursued it. Then he sealed the beast at the bottom of a lake in Japan. 31 years later, an alien by the name of Charija, comes to Earth to find or buy a new monster for unknown purposes. Charija realizes that he had to go back to the year of 1965 if, he wanted to get a new monster. He used a strange machine that took him back in time! Then he released Yanakargi from his wet tomb. Daigo could not just stand there as a monster went on a rampage. He transforms to Ultraman Tiga and fight. After a long fight, Yanakargi drained Tiga's energy. Suddenly, due to Tsuburaya's strong will, he summoned Ultraman. Ultraman came to the rescue and healed Tiga. Ultraman Tiga shot his Zepellion Ray and Ultraman shot his Specium Beam. They were too much for Yanakargi to withstand. He fell and exploded. Charija then disappeared, vowing to return.
- Suit actor: Toshio Miyake
- Yanakargi means "ugly face" in the Okinawa dialect.
- Yanakargi pays several tributes to Ultraman to celebrate the Ultra Series' 30th anniversary.
- Yanakargi's appearance and role are based the monster Bemular, the first monster Ultraman fought.
- On Yanakari's stomach the Japanese spelling for "Tsuburaya" is written.
- The lake that Yanakagi was sealed away in, Ryugamori Lake, is the same place that Bemura had been hiding in the first episode of Ultraman.
- Yanakargi also shares the same subtitle with Zetton, the final kaiju that Ultraman faced.
- Yanakargi was created from a modified Goldras suit. Give the body colors blue, except for the chest area, they tookout spikes on his shoulder and knee. Removes its horn and give it ears
- Yanakargi is Okinawan for "Plain Woman."
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Energy Consumption: Yanakargi can consume the energy of his opponents by siphoning directly it into his mouth.