|Born:||February 20, 1980, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan|
|Years active:||2000 - now|
Yuichi Nakamura (中村悠一 Nakamura Yūichi?) is a Japanese voice actor who is represented by Sigma Seven. He is known for his roles as Gray Fullbuster in Fairy Tail and Karamatsu Matsuno in Osomatsu-san in the anime. In the Ultra Series, he is known for voiced for Ultraman X in the same name series.
- Aquarion Evol - Voice of Mykage Towano
- Arakawa Under the Bridge - Voice of Last Samurai
- Macross Frontier - Voice of Alto Saotome
- Clannad - Voice of Tomoya Okazaki
- Hyōka - Voice of Hotaro Oreki
- The Irregular at Magic High School - Voice of Tatsuya Shiba
- Guilty Crown - Voice of Gai Tsutsugami
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Voice of Graham Aker/Mister Bushido
- Big Windup! - Voice of Takaya Abe
- Fairy Tail - Voice of Gray Fullbuster
- World Trigger - Voice of Jin Yūichi
- Oreimo - Voice of Kyousuke Kousaka
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - Voice of Beet J. Stag/Stag Buster
- Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - Voice of Io Flemming
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) - Voice of Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Yuichi Nakamura is a close friend to a fellow voice actor Tomokazu Sugita, as both even shared the same apartment. So much that in one point, when a fan approaches Tomokazu, he would bluffing his name under Yuichi's.
- Ironically, despite both being best friends, some of their voice acting roles involve their characters fighting against each other. Yet, if compared to their respective roles in the Ultra Series, Ultraman Ginga and Ultraman X, both Ultramen had contradicting personalities, with Ginga being quiet, calm and stoic while X is that kind of talkative, pushy and albeit hot-blooded.
- Yuichi is known to be acrophobic (fear of heights), a trait that shown by Ultraman X's host, Daichi Ozora.
- His name is phonetically close to that of actor Yuichi Nakamura, who is well known for his roles as Yuto Sakurai in Kamen Rider Den-O and Kyosuke Kiriya in Kamen Rider Hibiki.
- The only difference in spelling of their names is in the kanji used. Yuichi the actor contains the kanji 優, which, incidentally, means "actor", while the voice actor Yuichi's name uses the kanji 悠, which means "long time".