|Home world:||Planet Earth|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Dyna Episode 37: "Yumenokatamari" (1998)|
Subtitle: Garbage Block (ゴミ塊物 Gomi Katamari?)
- Length: 58 m
- Weight: 60,000 t
- Origin: Aragi City Landfill
Yumenokatamari originated as trashed items who were not content with being taken to a dump, instead iof being melted down and reused like other trash. The trash developed a mind of their own and fused together atop of the Araragi City Dump to get their revenge at the humans who created them. A name was decided by TPC and Super GUTS attacked the block. However, Yumenokatamari was able to withstand their attacks without pain and continued its rampage. Ultraman Dyna arrived shortly after and attacked, but Yumenokatamari was able to withstand all the beams thrown at him and beat the Hero down wih ease, mercilessly throwing trash balls and acidic gas at the giant. Dyna then changed into Strong-Type and tried to lift and throw the beast into the air, but was forced down by the block's strength and weight. Finally, after much effort, Dyna threw the beast into the air and punched through it, creating the explosion that was meant to happen due to Yumenokatamari's collective energy. The item then turned into chunks that came down upon the city as rain, which came for about 7 weeks.
- Suit actor: Koji Mimura
- If Yumenokatamari's name spelled in Kanji form, it would be "夢の塊", literally as "Combined Form of Dreams".
Powers and Weapons
- Trash Balls: Yumenokatamari can literally spew chunks of itself at enemies, which comes in the the form of compacted spheres of trash. These spheres can fly rapidly, causing great amounts of damage, as well as spew acidic fumes, cling to opponents, and have great corrosive abilities.
- Acidic Fumes: Yumenokatamari constantly spew great amounts of toxic and acidic fumes into the air, with some contents being CO2 and the like.
- Weight and Natural Strength: Yumenokatamari possesses natural strength as well as weight, able to easily hold off Ultraman Dyna, even in Strong-Type.
- Immunity: Yumenokatamari, being a hulking combination of individual pieces of trash, is immune to most kinds of lasers, simply melting off small pieces of a whole.
Yumenokatamari, being extremely compact, is constantly emmiting energy within itself, and when the energy is too much, Yumenokatamari will implode in a manner equivalent to three nuclear bombs.