|Seats up to:|
The Z-VTOL was manufactured by the Kofune Manufacturing and its residents in exchange of VTL Squad's financial aid. Its president, Soichi Kofune agreed on this, wanting his creation to be beneficial to anyone.
Functions and Weaponries
- Outer Space Adaptation: Despite being an aircraft, Z-VTOL can operate in space without problems.
- Cooling Missile: In episode 4, three Z-VTOLs were armed with cooling missiles used to attack Maga-Pandon's Maga Fireball.
- Electric Net: In episode 15, one single Z-VTOL was equipped with electric net which was used to strangle Galactron.
- So far in most of the jet's appearance had an unnamed pilot who was voiced by You Murakami. This pilot appeared in flesh moments before his jet crashed the ground but so, far there are no source which claims that both voice actor and actor are the same person.
- This jet closely resembles the original Jet VTOL, simply being painted blue instead of red, and having the Space VTOL's hydrogen-rocket boosters at the wingtips yet without the support stabilizer arch.