|Home world:||Earth (Heisei Seven Universe)|
|First appearance:||Ultraseven 1999 episode 6 "I am an Earthling"|
Subtitle: Guardian Monster (守護神獣 Hogo Kaiju?)
- Height: 59 m
- Weight: 86,000 t
- Origin: Somewhere on Earth
Zabangi was the weapon of the Alien Nonmalt in their quest for vengeance. They planned to destroy Earth because their home planet was destroyed by humanity's ancestors. Once the Alien Nonmalt's secret disguise was exposed, Zabangi was released from underground and immediately headed towards O-Parts Storage Facility to attack. Kazamori sent out Windam and Miclas to prevent the monster from reaching the facility while he, (as Ultraseven) stormed the facility himself to save Shigeru. Zabangi easily overwhelmed both Capsule Monsters and wound up murdering them both by tearing off Miclas's horns and blasting Windam with his Heat Ray (after the latter had been already severely beaten by Zabangi in battle.) Ultimately once Shigeru was rescued, he recalled the dead Capsule Monsters and transformed into Ultraseven to face Zabangi himself. However, Ultraseven was very hesitant in going through with the task of killing him as he knew that Zabangi's duty was merely out of sadness for the tragic fate of what happened to his home planet. However, being an Ultra, Ultraseven had no other alternative and promptly slit Zabangi's throat with the Eye Slugger, brutally killing the monster as his face was covered in the creature's blood.
- Suit actor: Koichi Toshima
- During stage shows Zabangi would be teamed up with Red King, fitting as both monsters have a history of mericlessly beating others to death.
- Zabangi resembles the kaiju Gomess and Arstron.
- Strength: Zabanagi was a powerful Kaiju able to trounce Miclas and Windam both, at one point ripping the horns out of Miclas' head to defeat him.
- Burrowing: Zabangi can burrow at high speeds.
- Heat Ray: Zabangi can fire a powerful, destructive, red heat ray from his mouth.